With this adapter, compatible sockets can be freed from the Chinese cloud by flashing an alternative firmware, for example Tasmota or ESP-Easy. Unscrew the socket, plug in the flasher, start the flash program - done! You can then integrate the socket into the home automation system, for example using MQTT.
- Ready assembled flash adapter – no soldering or drilling!
- 3D printing shape perfectly adapted to the socket
- Clip fixes the socket - no need to press it together during flashing!
- 12-page illustrated PDF step-by-step guide, with background info on MQTT, module and template
- Output voltage: 3.3V (supply and logic level)
- USB chip: CH340G
- USB port: Micro USB
Scope of delivery
- 3D printed adapter ready built
- Instruction (PDF by mail)
The micro USB cable is not included in the scope of delivery - if necessary please order here.
The socket is not included in the scope of delivery!
This flash adapter is suitable for the following socket type and possibly other identical models:
- Blitzwolf BW-SHP6 (3450W)
- Gosund SP111 (2300W and 3450W)
- Jisusu SP111 (2300W)
- TedGem Smart Plug (2300W)
- Sonoff S26 (2200W, order here, or order here in pack of 4)
It is very important to pay attention to the correct power rating (wattage) when selecting the item variant, as the shape of the adapter differs!