nanoCUL – das Funkmodul zum Senden und Empfangen verschiedener 868 MHz-Protokolle für Ihr “schlaues Haus”, zum Beispiel an einer CCU-Basis oder einem Raspberry Pi, auf dem FHEM oder openHAB installiert ist.
We use an industrially manufactured board, which is equipped with a level converter for proper connection of the CC1101 radio module (no overload due to overvoltage), a pullup resistor for reception enhancement and a sandwiched control board corresponding to the Arduino Nano v3.
Reach your goal quickly
All necessary configuration steps for setup in FHEM, OpenHAB or at the CCU base can be found in our 19-page setup PDF, which will be sent to you by mail after purchase.
What can we do better?
- Illustrated PDF instructions for setup
- Polygon design 3D printing enclosure on request
- The best possible range with the right antenna
- Stable industrially manufactured circuit boards against breaking off the antenna
- Free choice of firmware with Arduino Nano compatible control board
- Service, Service, Service
Alignment and positioning have more influence on radio operation than the length of the antenna. However, since it is not always possible to place the antenna at the best possible position in the house, you can help with a better antenna. You have the choice between a compact angled antenna and the large rod antenna with connection cable and magnetic base for easier alignment.
You can connect the radio module directly to the Raspberry Pi with the adapter, or use a cable to allow more freedom in the orientation of the antenna.
Alternatively, you can obtain a transparent heat shrinkable tubing that is shrunk on with a hot air stream of approx. 100°C.
|CUL 868 MHz||Homematic / BidCoS||MAX!||FS20||FHT||S300||EM1000||HMS||Hoermann||ESA2000||Lacrosse TX2/TX3||Intertechno||Somfy RTS|
|rfmode||HomeMatic||MAX||slowrf (default setting)|
Legend: + very good, • low range (433MHz CUL recommended), – not supported
1) Please request, firmware adjustment required
- Atmel ATMEGA328P Mini USB board
- CC1101 radio module in true 868 MHz version
- Level adjustment according to specification by means of level converter
- Antenna tuned to 868 MHz
- Status LED
The firmware can be updated at any time on the PC.
After purchase, you will receive comprehensive instructions for setting up the CUL. The following base stations are considered on 17 pages:
- Windows 10 with FHEM
- Raspberry Pi with FHEM
- Raspberry Pi with openHABian
- CCU2/3 with CUxD (CCU1 only possible with FTDI option!)
If you need any help beyond that, please feel free to contact us!